We will not sell, trade or rent personally identifiable information to any person or any company as part of our regular course of business. But you shall also keep your account information safe and do not disclose account information to others.
The use of information
To help us make more convenient for you to use.
To help us show the most relevant to you.
- The information you provide.
- The information recorded when you browsed. For example, when you use our services, we collect information about which services you use and how you use them.
- Mobile device records, we will collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identification, and mobile phone information, including phone numbers).
- E-mail communication with the staff of Mulaechic
- Log information, when you use the Mulaechic online service or view the contents of Mulaechic, we will automatically log your activity and store some information. This includes:
① Telephone log information such as your phone number, caller number, forwarding number, call time and date, call duration, SMS routing information, and call type.
② Internet Protocol (IP) address.
③ Device event information such as a system crash, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, request date and reference URL.
④ Cookies that uniquely identify your browser or Mulaechic account.
⑤ Access time
- Location information
When you use Mulaechic online services, we will collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Mulaechic with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
Your information can only be accessed by our staff, and can only be provided to third parties in the following circumstances:
With your written permission; or with a Court order.
You will be notified when your information is likely to be disclosed to a third party.
Otherwise, you accept Mulaechic' terms and conditions so you allow us to use your information in the following circumstances:
- The third party service provider associated with Mulaechic: We may hire other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as processing orders, posting packages, sending letters, e-mails or text messages, clearing duplicate information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing help, providing search results and links (including paid search lists and links), handling credit card payments as well as providing customer service. They are able to access customer information to perform their duties, but cannot use this information for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: For sustainable development of our business, we may sell or acquire platforms, subsidiaries or business units. In these transactions, the customer information is usually part of the assigned business assets, but the information (unless the customer makes some private requirements) is still subject to any previous privacy statement. Although the likelihood is not significant, in extreme cases, customer information should be part of the transferred asset if the site or its affiliates or their respective assets are acquired.
Related operation license
Mulaechic's APP can use your phone/ or its call history. Depending on your voice plan, you may be charged by your carrier for phone calls. Phone access may include the ability to:
① Write call log (such as call history)
② Read call log
③ Reroute outgoing calls
④ Modify phone state
⑤ Make calls without your intervention
- Photos/ Media/ File
Our app can use files or data stored on your device. After obtaining your permission, Photos/Media/Files access may include the ability to:
① Read the contents of your USB storage (such as SD card).
② Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
③ Format external storage
④ Mount or unmount external storage
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
You can upload photos when you comment by Mulaechic online services. So, we should collect images and other information from your device's camera and photos. For example, you will not be able to upload photos from your camera roll unless we can access your camera or photos.
- Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Newchic when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Cookies and similar technologies